DermTech, Inc. (NASDAQ: DMTK) (‘DermTech’ or the ‘Company’), a leader in precision dermatology enabled by a non-invasive skin genomics platform, announced today the expansion of access to its telehealth application, DermTech Connect, from eight states to 44 states, encompassing approximately 95% of the U.S. population. The mobile app provides improved access to an independent dermatologist, allowing users to choose when to have a mole evaluated by a dermatologist without a trip to a doctor’s office.
- Are ON Semiconductor Corporation’s (ON) stock prices rising too high?
- Crypto winter has had a chilling effect on Coinbase and Robinhood
- Snowflake Inc. (NYSE:SNOW) Stock is trading at a margin of 15.87% From 20-Day SMA
- Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (KDP) Stock Has More Upside Than Fundamentals Suggest
- 3 Ways to Profit With Penny Stocks in July 2022
No comments to show.